Hogs....down in the bog!

Hogs....down in the bog!

March 20, 2011

Hog Wild Weekend

Josh and I just finished up an amazing weekend with friends and family. My sister was in town from Mississippi and we had a great family dinner on Friday night. I am working on a trip to visit her and possibly get in some hog hunting while I am there. Saturday was spent celebrating Tim's 30th birthday and graduation from Rutgers University's turf management program. It was a great party! I dug out a spectacular pair of wedges that I bought at the end of last summer. For everyone who thinks camo is not fashionable...check out these!
Steve Madden Camo Wedges=Girl Hunter Love
Before we headed to the party, Josh surprised me with a gift! It was the thing at the top of my wish list, and I'll give you one guess. Give up?

HOG CALLS!!!!!!
I am SUPER excited to practice with these. I have been obsessed with hog calls since I saw them in a hunting magazine. I cannot wait to get back down to South Carolina to see what the hogs think of them. As soon as I quit sounding like a dying squirrel and sound like an actual hog I'll post some videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment